Individualised Placement Service (IPS+) Employment Support
Find out about the IPS Employment Support by watching the video below.
Featured Vocational Courses
What the IPS+ service can offer?
1. A person centered service that suits your needs.
2. Support you to seek employment based on the sort of work that you want to do.
3. Support in writing your CV, liaising with employers and completing applications.
Who can access the IPS+ service?
You need to be a service user with one of our Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT) or Early Intervention Teams (EIT). If you are interested in looking for employment, please ask your care coordinator or key worker to refer you to see one of our Employment Advisors.
What will you need to do?
1. Demonstrate an interest in work.
2. Work with staff to create a vocational plan to help you find the right type of employment.
3. Be honest with your employment advisor and yourself; this process is about you.
4. Attend appointments and be punctual.
5. Commit to your personal journey.
More information: If you would like more information or to meet an employment advisor, feel free to contact us or speak to your Care Coordinator or Key Worker.